? ??????????????This Kiss? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2693 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Free Hugs (Stripes)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (7 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1367 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 17, 2009

Urban Decay Order!!! (it's sorta a review)


I'm so happy! My first ever Urban Decay order came in this afternoon. As soon as the creepy ups guy(no offence ups, this one just lingered around my house longer than necessary XD) left I grabbed it and that's when my love affair began....
I love The Best of Urban Set and everything, but what is up with the dingy packet of primer potion I got free? There's literally enough to use once, twice tops. Not cool. But the set is uber-lovely. The packaging is so...shiny :) *pretty,
pretty, shiny, shiny.*

Here are some swatches. The one on top is the burbon liner. I gotta say, I'm not really that impressed with it. I mean yeah, it's creamy but I can get one just as creamy for 5 bucks. Then I have the heavy metal glitter liner in baked. I love it. It's a beautiful gold/copper glitter with a clear base. I took a nap and the glitter was still in tack! Next it's the half baked eyeshadow without a base. WOW! I've never seen an eyeshadow go on so smooth. The texture is like silk. The final one is the half baked shadow with primer potion. It's a little bit darker/brighter with a base. Less golden. I put all of these products on my eyes at around 2pm. It's now 8pm. (think of it like a school day) The eyeshadow still looks great. The glitter has not budged, nor had the eyeliner.

Unfortunately I was looking on their website, and the Best of Urban Set is no longer available :(

0 comments: