? ??????????????This Kiss? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2693 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Free Hugs (Stripes)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (7 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1367 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Review: China Glaze, Sexy in the City

*Sorry for the blurry picture! I was using my cell phone!*

THE PRICE:
Retails for around $6.50

THE COLOR:
I love china glaze nail polishes, even though I only have a few. Sexy in the city is a beautiful color. It's not quiet turquoise, but not ocean blue either. It's as if you took a neon blue, mixed with with turquoise, and then added a hint of shine. The point is, it's a unique color.

THE PRODUCT:
China Glaze nail polishes are sometimes a bit thick, which means it takes FOREVER to dry. Although, since it's the summer and I have no where to go, I guess waiting for nail polish to dry isn't a big deal. Besides the drying time, it's still good! With a nice topcoat, it shouldn't chip for a couple days.

LOVE, PEACE, AND HAIR GREASE! :D

0 comments: