? ??????????????This Kiss? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2693 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Free Hugs (Stripes)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (7 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1367 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Beauty Supply Store Haul!
















My beauty supply store always has AMAZING DEALS! And some hidden beauty treasures too. :] I even found the ESSIE MATTE FINISHER! It wasn't suppose to be available until August, but I got it! Mwhahahaha. I also got some Wet n Wild nail polishes (clear, navy blue, and black) , at first they sucked, but then they got better, weird. A Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme whatever whatever in Brick Wall. It's a deep, blood red, vampy color. Plus, some Brucci nail polishes. Their cutesy names remind me of china glaze, haha. I got 'emmi & olli go bananas' (yellow) and 'camille's a blast' (orange). And then a brucci fast drying top coat. I also got a Carmex lip curer, I never tried, so I'm excited for when my lips get chapped, ;]. Plus a Rimmel Sweet Jelly sheer lipgloss in Delicious. Then I went to the clearence isle and got a Clean and Clear Morning Burst Shine Control moisturizer. I always wanted to try it, and it was 50% off, so why not? Plus a Secret Apple Dazzle body spray, I love body spray so I just got it. And some deoderant cause I smell. =P

0 comments: